RANKING: Michigan Ross Jumps to Top 10 on New Forbes Ranking of MBA Programs

Share

News out from Forbes has the Ross School of Business moving up in the latest ranking of MBA programs. According to the article from Forbes, Michigan Ross is now No. 10 in the nation, up from No. 12 in 2017. 

Forbes' ranking calculates that a Ross Full-Time MBA pays for itself financially in under four years. But the full return is much greater; a Ross alum responding to the Forbes survey commented: "Ross was a transformative experience in every way. It taught me how to think about business using both academic methods (cases, classes) and hands-on experience (MAP, internship, Zell Lurie Commercialization Fund). It connected me to other leaders in my generation. And it continues to offer dividends by connecting me with alums and prospective students. It was the best investment I could have made."  

Every two years, Forbes ranks more than 100 schools solely on their “five-year MBA gain.” This represents the net cumulative amount the typical alumni would have earned after five years by getting their MBA versus staying in their pre-MBA career. This is Forbes' 11th biennial ranking of business schools around the globe.