Ross Student Lands Spot on Global List of Top Financial Advisors for the Fourth Time

Share

To be named one of the nation’s best financial advisors once would be an incredible honor. But David Lund, MBA ‘18, isn’t stopping there.

David was recently recognized by the Financial Times as one of the “Top 400 Financial Advisors” for 2017, marking the fourth time he’s achieved this distinction.

David Lund

The wealth management advisor at Merrill Lynch and Ross Executive MBA student gives the credit to his team. “I have an excellent team and I’m fortunate to work alongside them. I really want to reflect this recognition back to their hard work.”

In order to be nominated, advisors must have at least 10 years’ of experience and more than $300 million in assets under management. They’re also evaluated on factors such as compliance record and accessibility.

Even though David made the FT list three times before his tenure at Ross, he’s bringing even more to the table these days.

“I’ve already seen positive results implementing principles from my operations course. We’ve been able to reduce variability, cut down lead time, and improve our structure dramatically. We’re more predictable and effective — our clients feel that.”

Congratulations David! We’re sure you’ll continue to see great success in the future.

See the complete Financial Times listing

Learn more about the Ross Executive MBA