Your Global MBA Program culminates with our renowned Multidisciplinary Action Projects (MAP) course, which epitomizes Ross’ dedication to action-based learning.
You will work with a sponsor -- a large corporation, a startup, or a nonprofit -- on a seven-week, hands-on project to find a creative solution to a critical organizational challenge. Each project requires you to collaborate with a team of peers and a faculty advisor. At the conclusion of the project, you deliver your analysis and recommendations to the sponsor and Ross faculty in a formal presentation and written report.
As you delve into the MAP experience, you may be asked to:
- develop a business strategy
- target opportunities for growth
- solve a market entry problem
- develop new products
- assess mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures
- perform complex financial modeling
- launch feasibility studies
- generate product launch and distribution plans
- propose operations improvements
- perform risk analysis
To sponsors, MAP delivers real, data-driven solutions. To you, MAP delivers a transformative educational experience that brings coursework to life.