At Michigan Ross, we develop leaders who make a positive difference in the world. Learn more about our leadership, legacy, and top-ranked programs.
Dates & Deadlines
|Application Due||Decisions Released|
|Early Round||October 31, 2018||Within approximately two weeks|
|Regular Round||November 26, 2018||By December 25, 2018|
|Extended Round||January 2, 2019||Within approximately two weeks|
- Applications for the Early and Extended rounds are processed as they are received.
- We encourage you to apply in either the Early or Regular rounds. The program begins February 25, 2019 and those admitted in the extended round will have limited time to prepare.
- If your circumstances require you to apply in the Extended round, there is no need to wait until the deadline. Decisions will be delivered as soon as the interviews are complete so that those admitted have as much time as possible to prepare for the program.
- The first two months of the program are offered in Japan and Korea. Applicants who require a visa to both countries are strongly encouraged to apply in the Early or Regular rounds.
- If offered admission in the Early or Regular rounds, acceptance of the offer must be confirmed within one week. Those admitted in the Extended round must confirm acceptance within days of the offer.
- Those admitted in the Early Round are required to submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit.