Become a Michigan Ross Distinguished Leader
By completing a series of programs, you earn the Michigan Ross Distinguished Leader Executive Certificate.
Choose the programs that best suit your learning goals and attend them at your own pace — either in quick succession or over a period of years. After participating in a total of four programs,* you will receive a certificate naming you a Michigan Ross Distinguished Leader.
*As a general rule, one program qualifies for one credit, and four programs qualify for a certificate. Up to one credit can be earned through an online program. Not all online programs qualify. Programs that are longer than one week may qualify for multiple credits. Please note that the word “credit” does not refer to academic credit toward degree programs.
Benefits for You
- Receive a scholarship for life for Michigan Ross Executive Education Programs
- Develop your knowledge and skills for today’s — and tomorrow’s — business landscape
- Interact with experts and build a global peer network
- Boost your resume to position yourself for advancement
- Provide incentives and support for developing your team members and colleagues
BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY
- Retain high-potentials by investing in their development
- Empower individuals and teams to bring new ideas to your firm
- Apply advanced research and proven tools to your toughest challenges
- Build a sustainable, productive business culture
- Gain progressive cost savings as participants work toward completion