Part 1: Short Answer Questions
Select one prompt from each group. Respond to your selected prompts using 100 words or fewer (<100 words each; 300 words total).
- I want people to know that I:
- I turned an idea into action when I:
- I made a difference when I:
- I showed my resilience when I:
- I was humbled when:
- I am out of my comfort zone when:
- I was aware that I am different when:
- I find it challenging when people:
- A valuable thing I have taught someone is:
Part 2: Essay
Please share your short-term and long-term career goals. What skills/strengths do you have that will be relevant to your career goals? How will Ross prepare you for your goals? (300 words)
This section should only be used to convey information not addressed elsewhere in your application, for example, completion of supplemental coursework, employment gaps, academic issues, etc. Feel free to use bullet points where appropriate.