Plan International Brazil
Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Build a sound corporate engagement strategy for Plan International Brazil that includes a two-year roadmap for the development of a corporate membership program.
- Professor Emeritus of Business Administration
- Professor Emeritus of Operations and Management Science
Brian Talbot's current research focuses on the development of heuristic and optimal solution procedures for production and manpower planning, vehicle...
- Associate Dean for Engaged Learning & Professional Development
- Keith E. and Valerie J. Alessi Professor of Business Administration
- Professor of Management and Organizations
Gretchen M. Spreitzer's research focuses on employee empowerment and leadership development, particularly within a context of organizational change...