Plan International - Australia
Brisbane, Australia;Melbourne, Australia;Honiara, Soloman Islands
Develop a business case assessing the market potential and viability of 3D printing technology being developed to produce water supply system spare parts from recycled plastics.
- Professor Emeritus of Business Administration
- Professor Emeritus of Operations and Management Science
Brian Talbot's current research focuses on the development of heuristic and optimal solution procedures for production and manpower planning, vehicle...
- Clinical Associate Professor of Business Administration
- Senior Research Fellow, William Davidson Institute
- Area Chair of Business Administration
Ted London is clinical associate professor at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business and a senior research fellow at the William...