- Sebastian S. Kresge Professor of Marketing
- PhD Stanford University 1984
- MS University of Illinois 1980
- MBA Indian Institute of Management 1977
- BA University of Delhi 1975
Rajeev Batra's research interests include the strategy and tactics of brand-building; global branding and advertising; marketing issues in emerging markets; Asian consumers; emotional advertising: processes, role, measurement and effects; consumers' attitude structure toward brands and brand personality; repetition effects; and advertising budgeting.