- Assistant Professor of Management and Organizations
- Ph.D. Columbia University 2015
- MBA Columbia University 2009
- M.P.P. Georgetown University 2005
- BA Mcgill University 2001
Jose Uribe is an Assistant Professor in the Management and Organizations Department at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business. His research focuses on the social dynamics affecting strategic outcomes for teams and organizations. He studies the performance implications of network structures, with special attention to those configurations that endow teams and organizations with a competitive advantage. He obtained his MBA and Ph.D from Columbia Business School, an M.P.P. from Georgetown University and B.A. in Economics from McGill University.