Executive MBA Admissions Los Angeles Preview Day
899 Francisco Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Curious what it's like to be an Executive MBA student at the Michigan Ross School of Business? Join us for an upcoming on-campus Preview Day event to learn more about our world-class program and experience our collaborative community.
Event activities will include:
- Informal reception with EMBA staff and alumni
- Class Visit: Financial Statement Analysis, Business Forecasting, and Equity Valuation taught by Professor of Accounting, Reuven Lehavy. This course is designed for those who expect to read, interpret, and analyze financial statements. It focuses on (1) integrating key concepts from business strategy, accounting, and finance with state-of-the-art financial analysis tools, and (2) applying these tools to real world decisions. In this course you will acquire tools to analyze financial statements and to rigorously evaluate drivers of firms' performance.
- Lunch with current students
- Personal Consultation (upon request and based on availability)
- Applicant Interview (upon request and based on availability)
Please click the 'register' button below. An admissions representative will contact you closer to the event date with your personalized itinerary including arrival time and duration of your day. Our Preview Day with no optional activities runs from 10:00-1:30 pm.
Out of town guests are welcome to make a reservation at the Hotel Indigo at 213-683-4855.
Executive MBA Students - Prospective