Executive MBA Admissions Ann Arbor Preview Day
Ross School of Business Campus
Ann Arbor, MI
Curious what it's like to be an Executive MBA student at the Michigan Ross School of Business? Join us for an upcoming on-campus Preview Day event to learn more about our world-class program and experience our collaborative community.
Event activities will include:
- Informal reception with EMBA staff and alumni
- Class Visit: Strategic Thinking and Competitive Analysis taught by Clinical Associate Professor of Strategy, Brad Killaly. This course focuses on participants adopting the perspective of the general manager who has overall responsibility for the performance of the firm or of a business unit within the firm. The objective of the course will be to help senior managers in thinking strategically (as opposed to operationally) and to develop the skills for formulating and executing strategy, competitive analysis and creating a competitive advantage.
- Lunch with current students
- Personal Consultation (upon request and based on availability)
- Applicant Interview (upon request and based on availability)
Click on 'register' to submit your information. An admissions representative will contact you closer to the event date with your personalized itinerary including arrival time and duration of your day. Our Preview Day with no optional activities runs from 10:00-1:30 pm.
Out of town guests are welcome to make a reservation at the Executive Learning and Conference Center located on the Ross School of Business campus. For rates and availability, please contact 734-764-7677.