Executive MBA Admissions Ann Arbor Preview Day
Ross School of Business Campus
Ann Arbor, MI
Curious what it's like to be an Executive MBA student at the Michigan Ross School of Business? Join us for an upcoming on-campus Preview Day event to learn more about our world-class program and experience our collaborative community.
Event activities will include:
- Informal reception with EMBA staff and alumni
- Tour of the Ross School of Business
- Class Visit: Economics of Business taught by LEO Lecturer of Business Economics and Public Policy Ari Shwayder. This course This course provides participants with the foundations of microeconomic analysis. The objectives of this course are to understand how to apply the tools of economic analysis to business decision-making and to develop greater understanding of the reasons for various types of public policies, and their effects on business.
- Lunch with current students
- Personal Consultation (upon request and based on availability)
- Applicant Interview (upon request and based on availability)
Please click the register button below. An admissions representative will contact you closer to the event date with your personalized itinerary including arrival time and duration of your day. Our Preview Day with no optional activities runs from 10:00-1:30 pm.
Out of town guests are welcome to make a reservation at the Executive Learning and Conference Center located on the Ross School of Business campus. For rates and availability, please contact 734-764-7677.