Sit in on a course of interest and gain new practical skills and theories from our world-renowned faculty.
Audit a Michigan Ross Course
How to Enroll in a Michigan Ross Course
Ross welcomes graduates to come back to campus and enroll in a Ross course. Please note the following requirements and process:
- You must have graduated from Michigan Ross in good academic standing.
- You can only take courses at the level at which you graduated (i.e., if you graduated with an undergraduate degree, you can only enroll in undergraduate courses).
- The course you are interested in must be open after the start of the term.
- Before you can enroll in the course, you must receive written permission (via email) from the instructor. Explain that you have the Michigan Ross Registrar’s Office permission but that you are a non-degree student. (Permission needs to be processed by our office so that you can add the course via Wolverine Access.)
- The Registrar’s Office processes your application and enters you into the Wolverine Access as a non-degree student.
Once these steps are completed and you register for the course, you can access Canvas, participate fully in the course, earn a grade (which does not add onto your degree; this is a separate "career"), and — of course — pay tuition. You might wish to review the tuition rates for our programs as well.
If you are interested in proceeding, you will need to complete the guest application for alumni, which includes an application form (available upon request), an updated resume, and a $200 application fee.